- Developer: Markanime.net
- Release Date: TBD
- Plataformas: TBD
- Website: PadOfTime.com
- ESRB: E for everyone
- Press Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Social: Twitter, Facebook, Youtube
- Descripción: download the fact sheet and description on word doc format
Pad of Time is a classic platformer game with a touch of innovation, where you are able to change the shape of your level thanks to time traveling. In the game you‘re able to play with lots of characters, the main ones are Mark , Art and July, these brothers are know as "the Minis" and each one has a unique skill from their passion, Mark is science, July is music , and Art is art. They wanted to open a new museum on the city, but someone stole all the pieces of art, so they decided to travel in time and look for treasures from different eras to fill up the museum. This won‘t be easy because there‘s an unknown enemy that wants to take over the museum.
- a platform game where your Gamepad turns into a time machine.
- Travel to different eras from every level and explore them like never seen before
- You will not only have the power to travel in time, you can also alter the space.
- Face a variety of different enemies of any kind and for all ages.
- Collect treasures from all different eras.
- You can unlock secret content from the game. without spending money on DLCs
- Various playable characters
There is not date announced yet, because the game is on development stage. the developer wants to publish the game for Wii U, because Wii U‘s Gamepad is the better choice to be the Time Machine, If the video game gets published on Wii U , there‘s an special feature that turns the game look into an old Gameboy game.
From 23 of March of 2015 MarkAnime started publishing comics about the Pad of Time‘s story, the first one is available for read on Padoftime.com.
If you‘re from press , Youtuber or only you want to try the game as soon as possible, you could request an early demo filling up this form
Pad of time is being developed by Marco Antonio Palacios aka Markanime, a European citizen who worked on several videogame and software companies. Markanime defines itself as a lover of old school videogames, from the era of Nes , Megadrive and Super Nintendo.
The main goal of Markanime is to create games with an style that he call "Neo Retro", games that remember the past but the are from the future.
You could download all the screenshots on this Link it also includes Art and Logos
Ilustration and art
You could download all the Ilustration and Art on this Link it also includes Screenshots and Logos
You could download all the Logos on this Link it also includes Art and ScreenShots